Saturday, January 2, 2010






2009 is going to the end so as our HOLIDAY !
Aikz..i really dont have the mood to study gor oO >.<
But bo huat lerh ..this year is the most important year for me !
is the year that i'm going to sit for the STPM !!
Arhhhh..after school reopen,need to attend for the tuition classes ..
like mad people between the month of August - October
then need to crack our head during November and December
but then after that ...we will free....Bwahahhaaha xP
I would like to say thanks to my laogong...
thanks for created many memorable day for me during the 2009
Every time we have our date,some funny stuff will happened and always make us keep on laughing xP
Laogong,i really enjoy when going out with you
After school reopen,both of us will be quite busy with our study le..
I will miss laogong so much >.<
but we must gampateh oO ^^ for our future ..jia you jiao you o laogong..
and i hope that we can stil go out during the holiday..Muakz..
I love you so much oO laogong..Jayvon forever

1 comment: